Organised, Reactive, Fast-Thinking, Multi-Tasking - is this how people describe you? If so read on...
We are seeking an experienced production Planner to join our client's flourishing, fast-paced business.
This business offers chilled, complex, multi-ingredient based products to the major retailers. As such, planning for the production areas is varied and fast-paced. Products are manufactured with a very fast turnaround, and due to customer promotions and demands the production schedule can vary daily at short notice. So it is essential you are resilient, able to work well under pressure and be flexible to adapt to daily changes.
As a Planner you play an integral role in planning production / raw materials to ensure customer deliveries are met on time in full while ensuring factory efficiency and minimising waste costs at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan production in all manufacturing facilities on site - ensuring 100% customer service
- Manage, plan and reconcile finished goods stocks
- Review customer and promotional activity plans and update
- Maintain and update planning systems
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Communicate all planning needs to the factory
- Ensure day to day planning, forecasts and schedules are issued to all areas in a timely manner
- Maintain and improve all reports
- Communicate any retailer shortages to Commercial Management
To succeed in this role you will have experience of working in food manufacturing with a keen interest in planning, or prior experience of working as a production planner within food manufacturing.
Interested? Apply today!
REF. LMW894147 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778