Hours per week: 40
Working hours: Continental shift patterns
Job Type: Permanent
- Completed Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 12 months experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Flexible to work outside core hours to meet orders and demands of the business
- FMCG experience
- Modern Apprenticeship
- Protean Experience
- To work in a manner that promotes the health and safety of oneself and others
- Report any health and safety issues to your section leader
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within your area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
- Responsibile to ensure that line speeds and performances are achieved, with the aim of maximising line efficiency
- Liaise with the incoming / outgoing shift changeover to establish any problems with machinery etc.
- Control and have effective organisation of the labour allocated to your line
- Responsible for managing the timings of breaks to ensure minimum downtime and maximum efficiency
- Ensure operatives are trained to line requirements
- Apply and abide by all aspects of legislation and Company Policy on Health,
- To undertake any other reasonable and relevant duties as required by Management
- Ensure that hourly KPI boards are completed on time and hold daily cell meetings to discuss performance with the team
- Car Park
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension - Hourly 1% by employee & 1% by employer / Salaried 3% by employee & 4% by employer
- Life Assurance - Hourly 2* annual salary / Salaried 4* annual salary
- Holidays - working a 5 day week = 33 days Inc. of Christmas day - this will be pro-rated depending on shift patterns
- Factory Shop
- Company Discount
- Company Support
- Wellbeing weeks held twice a year
This Production Controller position is in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please call us on 028 2542 0140 or 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Nichola Waide.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER