Senior Demand Planner
- Are you passionate about forecasting and demand planning?
- Have you worked within an FMCG business so you understand fast paced, highly pressured time scales?
- Do you thrive on analysing numbers?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as a client is looking to recruit a Demand Planner / Senior Demand Planner to join their FMCG business based on the Cambridgeshire / Hertfordshire border.
Key responsibilities for the Demand Planner / Senior Demand Planner:
- Lead the monthly demand planning process across all business areas.
- Ensure that the numbers submitted are an unconstrained view of future demand.
- Analyse historical trends of sales to ensure that an accurate forecast is built going forward.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that safety stock level requirements to meet 98.5% OTIF across each individual sector of the business
- Provide a series of KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly basis that measures the performance of the business and support decision making within the IVL monthly meetings
Key requirements for the Demand Planner / Senior Demand Planner:
- You must have worked within an FMCG business, ideally food, drink or pharmaceutical.
- Ideally you will have a degree / HND or equivalent in supply chain or business related subjects.
- You will have a solid understanding of ERP systems and demand planning within an FMCG business.
- The ability to analyse and interpret data, making recommendations to the wider business.
- The ability to work accurately and have great attention to detail.
- Confidence, tenacity and the ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
This company is based in the countryside and therefore it is vital that you have your own transport. And in an organisation that is very driven by nutrition and the wellbeing of its staff, in return this business can offer you the use of a fully kitted out kitchen as well as having a gym on site with showering facilities. In a work hard, play hard environment, the opportunities for progression are huge if you are a motivated self-starter who has the ability to influence and has great influencing skills. So please send us your CV's as soon as possible!
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Job Reference: JR11228
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.