5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Are you an Engineer looking for more experience in food manufacturing?
- Is your background in food, drinks or pharmaceutical?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit an Engineer to join their food manufacturing business based in Oxfordshire. This will be a rotating shift pattern but days only, working Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities for the role of Engineer:
- Undertake maintenance and repairs to the factory as well the office and site.
- Complete daily records for work carried out.
- Follow and complete the planned schedule whilst following company Health & Safety.
The successful candidate for the role of Engineer:
- A good understanding of electrical engineering as well as mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience of working in food manufacturing, if not, chemical or pharmaceutical.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
Salary: £30,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11232
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.
Apply for Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly