- Are you a Qualified Accountant?
- Is your experience in manufacturing, ideally food or drink?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can roll your sleeves up & get involved?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Finance Manager to join their food manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- Establish and improve management reporting. These need to be robust to support growth plans for the business.
- Cash & risk management both internally and externally.
- Full responsibility for Accounting and financial control.
- Lead and drive business planning and budgeting across the business.
- Manage cost control whilst analysing business performance.
Key Attributes for the role of Finance Manager:
- A qualified Accountant is essential.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment, ideally food or drink.
- Strongly analytical with great attention to detail.
- The ability to lead a team.
- You must have the desire to roll your sleeves up & get involved as this is a hands on role.
- Great communicator at all levels.
Job Reference: JR11231
Salary: up to £60,000 plus benefits
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.