Senior Process Development Technologist
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Process Development Technologist to join one of the sites of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturing organisations. The business is a manufacturer of high quality products such as sandwiches, Paninis and toasties for a wide customer base.
As a Senior Process Development Technologist, you will be responsible for:
- Deputising for the Process Development Manager
- Being a key figure within the technical department of the organisation, helping and advising other technical functions such as Quality Assurance.
- Making sure new ingredients and products comply with customer and company requirements from a safety, quality and legality point of view
- Dealing with and answering process queries both internally and externally
- Strive for continuous improvement of products and quality standards at all times
We are interested in speaking to anybody who has one of the following:
- Previous project management experience
- Degree level educated
- Strong communication skills at all levels of business from Directorship to Operatives
- The ability to present data in different formats both internally and externally
- A calm, logical approach within a high pressure, fast paced environment
The role of the Senior Process Development Technologist is an important cog within the business’ excellent machine, as they strive to go from strength to strength both site and UK wide. It is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and earn a salary of up to £30,000 per annum while being enrolled on the company’s reputable pension scheme, where you can make a really positive impact on the business and organisation as a whole.
Apply for Senior Process Development Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly