7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Engineer, Runcton, £32,000
We’re currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer, to work with a fast moving business who is a major player in their selected field.
We’re looking for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with excellent problem solving abilities and a keen eye for detail.
The company is a market leader that specialises in fresh produce. The company boasts state of the art growing facilities and up to date machinery to produce the best result. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career within a forward thinking company.
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience
- Reactive and planned maintenance of electrical equipment
- Knowledge and experience of using PLC’s such as Siemens and Mitsubishi
- Fault Finding and Ladder Logic diagnostics
- Ensure machinery and equipment breakdowns are rectified to ensure maximum equipment uptime
- Experience of being a Maintenance Engineer in the food industry
To be successful, you must have one of the following qualifications in the relevant discipline
- Recognised electrical qualification (C&G, NVQ, Btec, HNC, HND)
- Experience of working within an FMCG, Fresh Produce, Food environment
- Able to read and update electrical drawings
- PLC experience (Siemens/Mitsubishi)
The Maintenance Engineer role is a double day shift over a three week cycle with two weeks of early shifts and one week of late shifts.
The role will be challenging and test the best of Engineers skills and abilities, but if you are a Maintenance Engineer who enjoys a challenge, this role is definitely for you.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly