Talented Development Chef wanted
c£30,000 per annum
Fantastic, innovative and creative team - you will be in great company!
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated individual to join my client's NPD team as a Development Chef. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating innovative new products whilst also overseeing the manufacture of product from kitchen through to launch.
The Key Accountabilities are:
- Innovate new products and processes to maintain and grow a creative catalogue of products for the retailers.
- Present new ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively to achieve business gains.
- Work effectively with the Process Development, operations & Technical Teams to deliver successful launched products.
- Preparation and presentation of internal and external customer taste panels.
- Effective management of recipes and paperwork including product costings, customer submission forms and presentations.
- Attend and present at customer presentations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience of working as a Chef within the food industry.
- Knowledge of ingredients and products.
- A willingness to learn and develop.
- The ability to communicate within a structured team.
- Have the ability to follow instruction and work using own initiative.
- Computer literate.
- Full driving licence.
- A thorough and methodical approach to tasks with excellent organisational skills.
Interested? Apply Now!