Ethnic Food Sales Representatives
Ethnic Food Sales Representatives –Fast Food Takeaways and Restaurants
Hours: 45 hours per week (Exc breaks). Hours worked on the field with the requirement to attend meetings in Head office Nottingham every friday
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum + company car and potential to earn bonus
Hyperama plc is one of the UK's leading Cash & Carry and foodservice operators as well as leading importers and suppliers of ethnic food in the UK.
From small beginnings in Nottingham in 1976, the company now operates from four depots in the Midlands which include Nottingham, West Bromwich, Peterborough and Derby.
We also own the Tiger Tiger brand, which was launched in 2004 to meet the growing demand for authentic premium Asian food. Tiger Tiger has a range of products allowing consumers to experience restaurant quality delicious food in their own homes in a convenient manner. Tiger Tiger is widely sold in the UK and is also exported to the USA, Middle East and Europe.
The Hyperama Group is a growing business and a dynamic place to work.
We employ over 300 employees across the group, and our success is reliant on our staff feeling engaged, motivated and valued. We share a common goal of providing customer satisfaction as the group continues to expand and thrive in a variety of competitive markets. The company operate a mixed fleet of vehicles used to transport goods to our clients across the UK.
The company has ambitious plans to further build on the Far Eastern Fast Food customer base and are currently looking for additional Sales Representatives for the West Midlands and surrounding areas.
- The principle responsibility of the role is to acquire new business, both from a pre-defined prospect list of customers and from your own initiative.
- Maintain business with the current customer base.
- The candidate will also be responsible for developing customer accounts and maintaining good relations with the customer.
- The role will be predominantly field based requiring face to face contact with the owners and managers of restaurants & takeaways.
- Flexibility with working hours is required to meet the needs of the customer base and business needs. This will involve afternoon and evening working hours.
The candidate will need to:
- Desirable to Have knowledge of the Ethnic food market and range
- prior sales experience
- a second language relevant to the customer base an advantage.
- Be self motivated
- Be approachable and a strong communicator
- have a flexible approach to working patterns
- enjoy a field based role
- Good organisation skills
A range of benefits are available to the successful candidate, including; a full staff benefits scheme with retail discounts, discounted products and memberships. In addition there is also an employee assistance programme, staff discount in store, childcare voucher scheme, free uniform, NVQs and more!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive if you do not hear from us within two weeks you have not been successful.