5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
GENERAL MANAGER (East Midlands)
This is a salaried position of 45 hours per week, including weekends. The principle responsibility of the role is to lead the team to ensure the store is operating in an efficient, safe and legal manner and offering excellent customer service.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Delivering consistent high store standards.
- Managing routine procedures whilst ensuring that all policies are adhered to.
- Delivering all store KPIs - sales, shrinkage, profit, costs etc.
- Manage, lead and develop the team to deliver high performance
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Maintain H&S, Food Safety and Fire Regulations
- Ensure the security procedures are followed by all employees and updated as required
- Ensure the customer always has a good shopping experience
- Effectively communicate with third parties both internal and external
The candidate will need to:
- Have a proven track record with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior management role within a wholesale / retail environment
- Be self-motivated, demanding, hardworking and able to work autonomously
- Be IT literate and have excellent administrative skills
- Have a good level of commercial awareness in a wholesale / retail environment
A range of benefits are available to the successful candidate, including; a full staff benefits scheme with retail discounts, discounted products and memberships. In addition there is also an employee assistance programme, staff discount in store, childcare voucher scheme, pension and more!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive if you do not hear from us within four weeks your application has not been successful.
This position offers career development in a dynamic environment and success will be rewarded in both salary and other benefits.
Apply for GENERAL MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly