Senior Process Technologist
Our client is a leading food manufacturer in their area. They are currently looking for a Senior Process Technologist to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to manage the conversion of new product development concepts into factory manufacturability products whist meeting the agreed standards between the supplier, customer and company. Actively seeking new process improvements to improve factory efficiencies & throughputs.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- To identify and manage process improvement initiatives on-site for existing and new products within the business.
- To track labour / yield efficiencies from concept to launch to ensure costings are validated.
- Work within and ensure all technical standards and frameworks relating to new and existing products are adhered to and that the business meets and complies with all current regulations, customer and business requirements.
Health & Safety
- To comply with factory policy regarding all health and safety within the working environment
- To co-ordinate, support and deliver accurate and effective information relating to all aspects of process development, both on the required procedural documentation and IT databases.
- To communicate effective, timely and provide any relevant information to all appropriate personnel internally and externally to customers and suppliers.
- Degree in food technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years process development experience gained within a food manufacturing environment.
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Able to manage a team
- Able to manage large projects
- Understanding of factory processes.
- Knowledge of product profile, quality standards and food manufacturing.
- Able to adhere to and improve the NPD process.
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.