Field Sales Exec
This coffee company is seeking enthusiastic; well-spoken; professional Field Based Sales Executives to communicate unmatched product knowledge and convey a real passion for the product to their clients.
- What is essential is the ability to work fast and hard under pressure; to ensure every client receives the same level of professional courtesy and respect; a thirst for knowledge and an ability to hit the ground running while learning on the job.
- Once trained, the ability to adapt, to think fast and maximise productivity will be essential skill requirements to ensure staff are able to handle the high level of enquiries and client demands.
- The sales staff are be expected to professionally represent core values and communicate confidently to all levels of client - including board and director level.
- Significant leads will be supplied in the role but it is also expected that you develop new relationships and manage a designated sales patch to gain and attract new leads and business.
- The role is a remote working role and as such we expect a high level of maturity and planning to ensure all essential daily tasks are carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Sales staff will be expected to identify the key requirements for the business and provide a consultative service to the client.
- They will manage the lead from enquiry stage, through to proposal, demonstration and will engage with finance lenders/brokers to help sort out a suitable payment plan for clients.
- Well-spoken and good with large group presentations and demonstrations
- Full driving license and own transport essential - a car allowance is provided
- Good with numbers and calculations
- Proficient with (ideally) Google Sheets as well as Word; Excel; PowerPoint - Proposals form a key part of the sales process and all documentation and sales proposals must be sent to a high standard as set by the company
- Proficiency with Hubspot CRM is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible working hours - whilst the role is remote working and candidates will be expected to manage and run their own diary in accordance with performance levels, candidates should be expected to meet clients at times and locations suitable for them meaning early starts and late finishes
- Quick to learn and able to quickly build rapport with whatever level of staff they are engaging with
This company has a 95% customer retention rate and top notch products. It's something you can definitely sell! Generous commission on each sale made.
Indicative Salary Range: £22000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.