Due to continued growth and success we can present to you an exciting opportunity to join a hard working and customer focussed management team.
My Client prides themselves on maintaining a friendly working culture within an ambitious and growing organisation. They offer aspiring individuals the ideal environment and opportunity to succeed.
- Management, training and mentoring of a team of laboratory analysts in the documented laboratory methodology.
- Management of staff on issues relating to discipline, attendance, performance and participating in staff appraisals and performance reviews.
- Managing equipment traceability, logs, and records
- Dealing with sub-contractors, visitors to site for maintenance/calibration of equipment etc.
- Overseeing the preparation and Q.C. processes of microbiological growth medium.
- Analysis reading, result interpretation timely and accurate result entry into our bespoke LIMS system as well as providing training in this area for staff.
- Carrying out and training of staff for confirmation tests on suspect pathogen isolates.
- Ensuring accuracy and quality of results and Certificates of Analysis.
- Ensuring the requirements of laboratory accreditation are met at all times and assisting in maintenance of the Quality System.
- Assisting with laboratory audits conducted by external agencies e.g. UKAS, customers or retailers.
- Liaising with customers to inform of out of specification and cautionary results as well as interpreting test results for them to ensure provision of the highest level of service.
Looking forward to hear from you!
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Lab Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly