Export Trader Meat/Poultry
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for an experienced Export Trader with a strategic mindset and a strong, existing supply and client base regarding meat and poultry. This is a challenging new position within a fast growing, UK based trading company, to strengthen the company's sales organisation, visibility, sourcing and sales to a number of global markets. The position has a significant turnover and development potential, and refers to the Managing Director.
The Export Trader will ensure existing customer/supplier relationships are maintained and developed, whilst identifying new commercial opportunities and driving growth across the business areas. The right candidate will have developed experience in procurement as well as sales, and be responsible for business critical areas, sourcing and client responsibilities.
We expect you to:
- demonstrate relevant trading experience with the meat and poultry category
- be educated degree level or equivalent (ideally business/commercial bias)
- have an existing supply and client base to introduce to the business and expand further
- be inspiring, committed and independent - you can and will take responsibility
- have a loyal, flexible and cooperative business mindset
- be self-motivated with high levels of energy and drive to achieve targets
Our requirements for applicants:
- Independent, self-motivated, and autonomous work ethic with a hunger to succeed and progress within the company
- A predeveloped and established base of clients and suppliers with whom regular business is conducted (min 2 years’ full time trading experience)
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office & general computer literacy skills
- Interest in travel (national/international) and enjoys working as part of a team
- A relaxed but ambitious working environment where each individual counts
- Flat organisational structure, short decision making path
- Collaboration within a competent team to buy and sell between colleagues
- Opportunity to progress within a rapidly expanding company
Salary and location:
- Based near London in the UK - attractive salary package.
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or email@example.com to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.