Interim HR Business Partner
- Are you an immediately available HR Professional?
- Do you understand the complexity of Food Manufacturing?
- Do you like to roll your sleeves up and get involved in whatever the day throws at you?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their FMCG business based on the Somerset & Devon border and needs the extra support within the team while this process happens.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will work as part of a team to provide stability, guidance and calm while the department recruits for a HR Business Partner. You will need to hit the ground running while working in a Food Manufacturing business, assisting with Discipline & Grievances, Long Term Sickness / Absence Management as well as assisting with all things HR.
Key Skills for the role of Interim HR Business Partner:
- A proven track record of consistently delivering best HR practices in highly pressurised environment.
- The ability to hit the ground running so a solid understanding of Manufacturing, ideally food or an FMCG business.
- Significant experience of handing Discipline and Grievance situations.
- Managing shop floor through to middle management recruitment processes.
Salary: £competitive day rate plus expenses
Job Reference: JR11234
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.