HR Business Partner
- Are you CIPD qualified or studying towards it?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced HR environment?
- And are you empathetic and caring by nature?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their FMCG business based on the Somerset & Devon border.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will work as part of a team to provide sound HR advice and support to all line managers and employees whilst supporting the company objectives.
Key Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner:
- Develop a HR plan with the support of line managers. Review, understand and gain peoples buy in.
- Provide HR support to line managers and manage change and or improvements in the area.
- Proactively resource vacancies and ensure recruitment practices are effective and efficient.
- Monitor KPI's and work with line managers to drive improvements.
- To provide support, mentoring, coaching and training to line managers on areas such as Recruitment, Discipline & Grievance, Conflict Management, Communications and Absence Management.
- Implement HR processes and procedures.
- Provide reports and or statistical information as required to the wider business.
Key Skills for the role of HR Business Partner:
With one direct report, you will need experience of managing junior team members as well as the following:
- CIPD qualified or working towards it.
- GCSE in English and Maths as a minimum.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced HR department, ideally food or an FMCG Business.
- Significant experience of handing Discipline and Grievance situations.
- Managing shop floor through to middle management recruitment processes.
- Experience of dealing with training and development initiatives.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11233
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.