Logistics and Distribution Centre, Leeds,LS10 1DF, however travel will be required to all of our Leeds based sites where applicable.
We are a private family owned, Yorkshire business with our ‘roots’ firmly in the fresh produce trade. Our organisation is fast-paced, exciting and dynamic. Due to rapid successful growth our organisation is seeking a new exciting addition to the HR Team, based primarily at our Salads Manufacturing site in Hunslet with cover also required at our other Leeds based sites.
The HR Team is a small, fun, organised, hardworking and friendly team. They ensure the right people are in the right place and the right team. They also deal with everything from Employees starting their journey with Troy Foods, and everything else in-between, including training!
They are passionate about people and they ensure our people are passionate about our customers and products. Due to continued expansion we are looking for a HR Assistant to support the HR team with duties ranging from training audits, return to work interviews, payroll support and training audits.
If you are equally as organised, passionate about people, hardworking and have a high standard of work ethic, then this is the team for you.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation who are pushing the boundaries of innovation in their sector.
- In this fast paced role you will be responsible for all administrative tasks where required to support the HR team so it is essential that you are an experienced HR Assistant with strong administrative skills.
- It is important that you have strong organisational skills as you will need you be able to juggle tasks and prioritise when required, this will include chasing documents from people within the organisation.
- As an experienced HR assistant you will have had exposure to the following areas; recruiting, payroll, inductions, training, occupation health and general administrative tasks.
- You will be a hardworking individual with a good sense of humour.
- You will have min 2 years’ experience in HR
- We are looking for someone who will be flexible to the business demands and offer a competitive package and excellent training and development prospects tailored to your experience and development needs.
- So, if you are looking for your next career move in a fast paced environment then we we’d love to hear from you.
Hours of Work
A typical working week will consist of 40 hours
Days / Shift Details
This role is to work Monday - Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Pay Banding £18-£19K
28 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
Bank Holidays are worked and taken in Lieu
1% pension if eligible
6 month probationary period
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly