JOB TITLE: Planning Manager
LOCATION: West Sussex
BENEFITS: Excellent Benefits
- Guarantee a reliable performance of the factory scheduling, material call-off and material controlling
- Execute the supply plan generated in the Sales and Operation process on local level in close cooperation with Manufacturing
- Responsible for 2 direct reports
- Managing the site’s capacity planning, including long-term capacity and planning and a detailed weekly schedule
- Responsible for the production, planning (scheduling) and the execution of the S&OP. Supply Plan on factory level.
- Master Data Management in SAP – PP
- Ensure compliance of Planning within international food standards, such as BRC, IFS, and specific customer requests and participate and prepare these Audits
- Act as SME for SAP-PP
- Drive the S&OP process in its final phase on regional level when the pre-S&OP meeting is held and proposals for solving supply constraints need to be developed between Manufacturing, Supply & Demand Planning.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience working as a strong Planning Manager within food manufacturing is highly desirable
- Experience with SAP is desirable but not essential
- Strong management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactivity: ability to anticipate warning situations for the business and act to prevent any issues.
- Capable to manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Experience with change management
- Is a team player
Apply for Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly