Supply Chain Administrator
New vacancy for a Supply Chain Administrator, based in Peterborough, just off the A1.
Ambient food manufacture, to 23k plus benefits.
Knowledge of MRP / ERP / SAP would be a key advantage.
- Make sure that materials are available in a timely manner to meet production requirements
- Focus on holding the right amount of stock based on MOQ, lead time, supplier performance and stock holding target.
- Always willing to be flexible and to adapt to the needs of the Supply Chain team and the Company’s needs.
Relationships and Authority:
- Reports to the Supply Chain Manager
- Close working relationship with Supply Chain, Planning, Commercial, finance, warehouse and production teams.
General Function and Tasks
- Keep an up to date copy of the current weekly production plan to help with material ordering
- Using the sap mrp system & place orders with suppliers to meet production requirements, make sure any order changes are adjusted on sap in a timely manner.
- Highlight any issues with material availability to the supply chain manager and key stakeholders in timely manner and work with the team to try and find solutions and actions to prevent similar issues reoccurring
- Manage stock levels of materials you are in charge of so we have the right amount of stock cover (target stock levels set by Supply Chain Manager)
- Run mrp daily both top level and individual materials to check if any additional order need placing, pulling forward, pushing back and cancelling. Report any issues and work with the team on solutions to resolve the issues.
- Weekly stock review report highlighting over stocked materials, £, units and pallet spaces, suggest actions to prevent these materials being overstocked in future. Also look at the shelf life of raw materials and work with key stakeholders to highlight potential issues ahead of time so measures can be put in place to reduce any write off potential.
- Work with procurement and suppliers providing forecasted demand data along with forward purchase orders.
- Manage run out of delisting materials with the supply chain manager
- Prepare and report weekly / monthly information
- Top 3 issues and actions from the previous week
- Stock levels for the materials you are in charge of
- Vulnerable materials you are in charge of, slow moving, close to life etc
- Number of factory shortages from the previous week
- Prepare relevant information for management feedback and management meetings
- Attend meetings on site and off site when require
- Covering absenteeism/holiday within the Supply Chain department
- Any ad hoc projects that are required by your head of department
Entry Qualifications, Experience and skills:
- 2 years minimum supply chain experience ideally with an FMCG environment
- Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of ERP & MRP systems in particular SAP
- Excellent PC skills, MS Office are essential in particular excel.
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and making own decisions to manage tasks
- A good team player that is flexible to help with department and company needs
Competencies for Success:
- Time management
- Customer focus
- Adaptable style
Apply for Supply Chain Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly