Line Setter / Production Engineer
Job Title: Line Setter / Production Engineer
Location: PLACE UK
REPORTING TO: Engineering Manager
- To provide the factory team with engineering support in order to deliver the production plan at optimum efficiency and performance
- To work proactively with the factory team to identify opportunities and lead projects to drive improvements in safety, hygiene, quality, waste and performance
- To ensure that all necessary factory line machinery and equipment is in place in accordance with individual tasks
- To monitor all proactive engineering and mechanical activities during the operational period
- To ensure all factory maintenance work is made in accordance with Place UK standards and UK legislation, ensuring and maintaining compliance in terms of Health & Safety, Food Safety, Hygiene and Quality.
We are looking for individuals with a logical and practical approach to the analysis of breakdowns and poor line performance, to be able to fault-find, problem solve and be pro-active on maintenance and improvement work. You need to be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency whilst never compromising on safety or quality of the finished product.
You will also need to be flexible in undertaking duties and responsibilities, predominantly in the Freezer Factory, but also across site and be able to work well without direct supervision or monitoring.