We are currently increasing our demand planning capability, working collaboratively with one of our major customers. As part of this, we are looking for a Demand Planner to be based at our customer's site in Central London.
The purpose of this role is to maintain the forecasting systems to deliver demand data and analysis to ensure successful lifecycle management of all products whilst optimising production capability to meet customer objectives.Main responsibilities
- Maintain the forecasting tool and manage data quality and analysis to ensure a robust demand plan is generated to inform the Sales and Operations Planning process
- Overlay business intelligence (Customer, trend, product, market and historical) onto the forecast to provide insight at both product and category level to enhance business planning and range optimisation
- Work collaboratively with the customer and commercial teams to ensure continuous improvement in the demand management process and agreed KPI’s
- Build and maintain effective and dynamic relationships with the customer category supply chain team to support delivery of the category operating plan.Ideal candidate
- Understanding of planning process- FMCG Knowledge/have experience of working in a fast paced seasonal environment - Worked with multiple range of SKUs; both short and long lead time - Attention to detail - Analytical thinking - Computer Literacy including experience of ERP system – Intermediate. About the company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.