We are currently increasing our demand planning capability, working collaboratively with one of our major customers. As part of this, we are looking for a Demand Manager.
The purpose of this role is to lead and develop the demand management process for Greencore Northampton to support delivery of budgeted business performance and achievement of key customer objectivesMain responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction to the demand management team to ensure they are developed and delivering to their potential
- Work collaboratively with our customers to build and maintain accurate forecasts to deliver improvements in availability and a reduction in waste
- Lead and develop the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP) to ensure accuracy and quality of operational and strategic decision making
- Drive continuous improvement in development of all forecasting systems and processes
- Develop our capability in the use of business intelligence and drive improvements in analysis to support decision making and profit improvement.Ideal candidate
- Degree calibre
- Broad knowledge of the convenience food market
- Experience of working in a sales ordering, processing and distribution planning in an FMCG or short shelf life environment
- Proven track record of working with a broad range of customers
- Managing Customer expectations/service
- Proven track record of having managed within Budgets
- Experience of working in a fast paced, growth industry or business
- Prior experience of leading a team to successfully deliver.About the company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.