Competitive Salary and Benefits
A market leading manufacturer of fresh produce and prepared foods are currently looking to strengthen their already high performing manufacturing division based in the East Midlands with an Operations Manager. This role will suit an individual who is ambitious, determined and passionate not only about production and but also the development fresh foods.
- Manage the overall running of the facility
- Responsible for the H&S of the site
- Management of the QMS system, raw materials and production
- Build relationships with major retailers, regulatory bodies and suppliers
- Ensure commercial strategies are met against core KPIs
- Ensure costs are managed
- An individual with previous site management experience in food manufacturing
- Background in fresh produce/chilled foods
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to influence strategic change to increase profitability
This is an opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join a well-established brand who lead their field, and who believe in investing in their facilities as well as their people. If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 05970 or by emailing at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.
Apply for OPERATIONS MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly