Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager – London Salary up to 35k including commission
The Leader of Artisan soft drink makers in the world, with an extraordinary range. Offering a discerning customer award winning great taste, on time in full without compromise.
Due to increasing growth of the premium soft drinks market we require a self-starter with a passion for food & drink to join our expanding team. This role includes gaining new business which will involve cold calling, closing existing sales opportunities and developing ongoing relationships with existing customers
We are looking for self starters with proven sales experience in a similar field who will undertake the following tasks:
- Delivery of field sales goals including developing new business contacts and maintaining existing client base
- Manage the full sales life cycle of the London region from start to finish
- Manage and report against pipeline and sales targets.
- Work closely with product delivery team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Attending trade shows and carry out lead follow up
- Weekly sales reporting
- Advocate for quality levels of Customer service, provide solutions to customer challenges in a professional manner,
- Build rapport in face to face situations.
- Establish relationships with prospective customers.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the industry and the business.
Qualities and Skills required:
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail and time management
- Natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and be a team player.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Experience of managing multiple customers.
- Results orientated.
- Relevant experience in sales.