UK Commercial Assistant/Graduate Trainee
UK Commercial Assistant/Graduate Trainee, Amersham, Bucks – Salary £24,000 p.a. – Ref. 191
This company is the fastest growing baby food brand in the UK and is challenging the established baby food producers around the world. They are looking to add to their dynamic team based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
There is never a dull moment in a business which is constantly innovating and searching for products to make parents lives easier. Their range of baby snacks is the most diverse in the world and they now supply over 25 countries outside the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to launch your career by working in a fast moving and challenging environment, where embracing change is the norm. They also have a lot of fun, recognising that they succeed together as a team that believes in work hard, play hard!
They are looking for a Commercial Assistant to join their UK sales team. This role interfaces with every part of the business and provides a great opportunity to develop your skill set, interacting with every major food retailer in the UK.
- Work with key customers including Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, and Morrison’s, ensuring that promotions and new lines are planned and loaded on their systems.
- Record and track weekly sales data for UK customers – and report back to the business on performance and trends.
- Manage key customer admin documents including promotions and new line forms.
- Manage and maintain joint business plan trackers for key customers.
- Provide updates to the marketing team on planned retailer activity to ensure sales and marketing are co-ordinated.
- IT / Maths / Accounting subjects would be a strong advantage.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel. To include advanced formulas, and ideally V-Look ups and Pivot tables.
- Additional proficiency in PowerPoint also of benefit
- High level of numeracy and problem solving
- Self-starting with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, confidence to present to both internal team and customers
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player who wants to be part of a business that has fun but is passionate about the Kiddylicious brand and what we are trying to achieve
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- A competitive salary
- A discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Fantastic training, support, and development for your career, and a great place to work!
Nova Search & Selection are handling this vacancy as an employment agency. Strictly no other agencies.