Engineering Team Leader
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for an Engineering Team Leader to join our fantastic Engineering department here at Greencore Warrington. Someone who can manage a team of Engineers and help us in maintaining and improving the performance of all plant and equipment to achieve maximum machine availability targets.
- Plan and prioritise the shift workload for the engineering team to enable production targets to be achieved by maximising machinery up time
- Execute the planned preventative maintenance schedule to maximise machinery up time and minimise disruption to production targets
- Ensure all plant and equipment adhere to all relevant legislation and so that a safe working environment is maintained all times
- Ensure the shift engineering team produces all documents and reports accurately and presents information in the required format to given time scales
- Ensure that the permit to work is in place and adhered to so that contractors and colleagues work safely at all times
- Lead the engineering team to create a high performing culture where team members are supported to achieve their potential
- Ensure the shift engineering team adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP) ensuring compliance with manufacturing unit food safety requirements
About the company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.