Line Leader - Packing
- Help setting the line up at the start of the run. This includes checks for correct sleeve, date coding, verifying outer case labels and auto coding and completing relevant paperwork.
- Rework any lightweights throughout the run within the legal requirement and record staff sales/waste and giveaway on relevant paperwork.
- Ensure the line is cleared of lost product and sleeves at the end of each run by emptying check-weigher/metal and waste bins
- Sample collection – routine and micro
- Complete legal required check and record information on relevant paperwork
- To liaise with the Zone Manager regarding any issues that occur
- To take ownership and organise the staff on the line regarding roles and tasks.
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. We're looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.