Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit Delivery Drivers for our Glasgow depot.
The position works 5 out of 7 days approximately 8 hours per day (or until completion of daily duties).Main responsibilities
Our multi drop delivery drivers transport Greencore's Food To Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.Ideal candidate
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Good Personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer direct
- Multi-drop delivery experience
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.