£Competitive Salary plus benefits
A well-established manufacturer of fresh bakery products and baked goods are looking for an experienced Technical Controller to join their business on an interim basis (min 12 month contract). This is an opportunity to join a market leader with a reputation for investing in their employees and creating an enjoyable working environment. This will suit an individual with a passion for Quality and with a strong technical bias.
- Maintaining and co-ordinating the implementation of quality management systems in line with company standards
- Achieving positive results with both customer audits and regulatory audits
- Leading and mentoring an existing quality team
- Promoting food safety and legal compliance through inter-departmental functions
- Raising non-conformances and initiating corrective action policies to ensure satisfactory completion
- An individual with experience in dealing with major retailers
- A team player with strong inter-personal skills
- A well organised individual with a keen eye for detail
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a business that stands out from its competitors. It will give you the chance to work in a fast paced and exciting environment. If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role, or contact me direct on 01132 05970 or by emailing at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested please feel free to share my contact details.