Business Develop Manager
Business Development Manager – Foodservice
Area: Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire
Salary: up to £33,000 + lucrative bonus + car
A growing business and a dynamic place to work.
With a turnover of over £100m, one of the UK’s leading cash and carry’s and foodservice operators. The company now operates from 4 depots across the midlands.
With over 300 employees across the group, and our success is reliant on our staff feeling engaged, motivated and valued. We share a common goal of providing customer satisfaction as the group continues to expand and thrive in a variety of competitive markets. The company operate a mixed fleet of vehicles used to transport goods to our clients across the UK.
The company has ambitious plans to develop the traditional foodservice side of its business and are looking for Additional Business Development Managers in the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire Area.
- To acquire new business, both from a pre-defined prospect list of potential customers and from your own initiative.
- Responsible for developing customer accounts and maintaining good relations with the customer.
- Increase the customer base which will consist mainly of restaurants, independent pubs, nursing homes, workplace canteens, garden and play centres.
- Will be predominantly field based requiring face to face contact with the owners and managers of businesses.
The candidate will need to:
- have prior experience and skills within a field sales role
- have proven sales experience in the foodservice industry and a good understanding of this sector
- have good product and customer knowledge
- be self-motivated and sales driven
- be approachable and a strong communicator
- be IT literate
A range of benefits are available to the successful candidate, including; a full staff benefits scheme with retail discounts, discounted products and memberships. In addition there is also an employee assistance programme, staff discount in store, childcare voucher scheme and more!
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send an up to date CV with covering email to email@example.com
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive if you do not hear from us within four weeks your application has not been successful.