Project Director, North West
Commercially focused role, identifying & delivering strategic initiatives across a broad spectrum of business areas in a market leading company.
New role to identify, commercially focused business initiatives across a broad range of areas - including CAPEX investment, new innovations, International expansion and Co-packing opportunities to name a few. Must be able to influence peers and business teams and lead the projects to successful bottom line improvement.
Project Directors, Strategic Director, Director of Strategy, Commercial Project Director
In this new role, you will gain a clear understanding of the strategic business objectives, capability, current limitations and risks of the business to shape and define a commercially viable proposition across a number of distinct project areas. You will demonstrate insightful and knowledgeable understanding of the P&L opportunity of every proposed project initiative. This role is about ultimately improving bottom line. You will work closely with the Group MD Board to persuade, influence and deliver projects that are owned by the business units and provide the desired return on investment.
Project scope will include:
Technical enhancements or processes - Product innovation on a strategic level - Operational change management - Capital investment project management - JV Co packer opportunities - International business development
Our requirements include:
- Food Manufacturing and major retail account knowledge
- Proven ability to scope and deliver business improvement projects of scale (multimillion £)
- You will demonstrate a real appreciation of the factors that influence P&L improvement gained in a relevant manufacturing organisation and show a track record of personally affecting it
- Accountable for the projects through scoping, feasibility study and handover to business unit management
- You will talk the language of a big manufacturing plant and understand the customer challenges
You will have:
- The vision and intellectual rigor to be able to present a fluid, insightful and accurate business case and influence all decision makers to agree
- An excellent appreciation of the business challenges and the pressure on all levels of management
- Held a business leadership role and come from a Commercial, Technical or Operations background
If you are interested please submit your CV as soon as possible.
REF. MDW894056 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778