Group QA Manager
My client supplies some of the biggest names on the high street with their product, and is without doubt the market leader in their field.
Reporting to the Technical Director:
Development, implementation and maintenance of systems to assure the safety and quality of processes associated with the development, purchasing, third party production and logistics of food and non-food related products supplied to the group. Provide technical support to group customers.
Education / Qualifications / Training:
- BSc or higher in food related bioscience subject
- Demonstrable continuous professional develop post-degree
- Internal and external auditing qualification, e.g. lead auditor and ethical audit
- REHIS / RIPH Advanced Food Hygiene
- Relevant retailer specific training (e.g. allergen, metal detection and other COPs)
- LEAN or other continuous improvement qualification
- Current driving licence
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £40000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.