Applications Technologist – Oral Care/ Pharma
A top global manufacturer of Flavours, my client supplies to a cross section of food and drink companies. They are currently looking to recruit a specialist Oral Care and Pharmaceutical application technologist with some product development experience within FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Evaluate flavours in oral care and pharmaceutical applications (toothpaste, mouthwash, OTC medicine, lozenges, pastilles etc)
- Pro-actively monitor flavour performance and stability in these products
- Select optimal flavours for customer projects according to all relevant requirements (taste profile, legislation, technical suitability, costs, etc.)
- Prepare state-of-the-art flavoured food products for customer presentations
- Create innovative ideas for oral care/ pharmaceutical formulations
- Act as project leader for all allocated projects.
- Provide support and exchange information on flavour performance, recipes, etc. within the business
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Experience in product development or manufacturing in the oral care/ pharmaceutical products industry or as an application technologist in the flavour industry (min. 3 years)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with high level of customer contact
- Demonstrate a strong initiative and a hands on approach
- Ability to frequently work independently and also as part of a wider collaborative team in the UK and Europe.
- Used to managing multiple projects concurrently.
To apply you must fulfil the requirements above and be eligible to live & work in the UK.
As director of Helen Crawshaw Search Ltd I am a specialist recruiter working extensively across the EAME region. I solely specialise in working with candidates & clients in the following sectors: Flavours | Fragrances | Food Ingredients | FMCG.