Shift Production Manager
My client is a leading supplier of ambient goods to the major retailers. Due to expansion they are looking for a back shift Production Manager.
The role will be reporting to the Operations Director and responsible for leading and working with shop floor supervision to ensure that the production department contributes effectively to the achievement of company's targets for sales, on-time delivery of customer orders and profits.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Background in Food production in a Production role
- Understanding of all food safety requirements
- Supervisory experience at least to shift manager level
- Management qualifications advantageous
- Passion and drive
- A commitment to production products right first time and on time delivery to agreed cost levels
- Computer literate
Shift is 2pm to 10pm
Indicative Salary Range: £32000 - 36000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Shift Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly