International Sales Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
My client is a Global Turbocharger service and parts supplier, with flagship locations in Southampton, Rotterdam, Houston, Athens and Malta, as well as a global network of sales & service partners.
They are looking for an experienced and driven Sales Executive to play a major part in delivering new customer growth to the business. This exciting role offers a basic salary and commission, resulting in a highly competitive package on achieving sales objectives.
- The successful candidate will be focused on winning new business, as well as increasing revenue from selected Key Accounts.
- You will be expected to research potential customers in a given territory and identify new prospects to present as their potential parts and service provider.
- Experience of selling within the Commercial Shipping Industry and a technical background will be an advantage, although we are more interested in a sales professional with the proven ability to win new business in a competitive environment.
- Full product and application training will be provided.
- Develop new business opportunities in conjunction with our sales team Manage a portfolio of existing customers and sales generation from existing accounts
- Forecast preparation and contractual discussions
- Monitoring and driving customer performance Liaise with all relevant internal departments as necessary
- Promotion of our Group facilities
- Weekly reporting and attending scheduled sales meetings.
- Experience in an International Sales role
- Demonstrable success in selling a Technical/Industrial product
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills
- Able to build & maintain strong customer relationships
- Commercially minded with the tenacity to succeed in a tough sales environment
- Full product training will be provided.
- Willing to travel extensively
The successful applicant will be based at our Southampton or Rotterdam offices and should expect extensive International travel.
Indicative Salary Range: £29000 - 30000 + Very realistic OTE £70k
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.