I am currently recruiting for FOUR Quality Auditors on behalf of a client who is well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Regularly audit the manufacturing facilities and operators against the procedures and instructions detailed in the quality system plus hygiene, quality, customer and legal requirements to ensure compliance. Take steps to suspend production if the above conditions are compromised
- Maintain presence on the plant during key activities e.g. clean downs, plant trials, plant start-up etc.
- Provide technical & technological expertise to the site
- Audit technical specifications and standards in the site QMS, according to industry best practise.
- Promote conformance to site HACCP and SOPs to deliver RFT product
- Contribute to Best Practice
- Compliance of products, processes, the manufacturing/warehouses environment & personnel to current EU and UK food safety legislation and BRC, ISO requirements.
- Update, communicate & audit for compliance to quality, safety and GMP policies/procedures in QMS
- Understand all accreditation standards, communicate requirements to shift teams.
- Food Manufacturing Experience
- Experience in Quality Control or a Quality auditor role in the Food industry
- Knowledge of Hygiene standards
- Technical Standards
- H&S Level 2
- Food safety Level 3
- HACCP Level 2
Indicative Salary Range: £18000 - 23000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.