Despatch Front Line Manager
My client is looking for an exceptional candidate to join them as a Despatch Front Line Manager.
The purpose of the role is to lead a team to deliver the product volume required as planned, whilst consistently achieving all set standards including quality, efficiency, customer specifications, and hygiene.
- To measure, record and analyse the key process outputs of the team on a real time basis, including Quality, Productivity, Plan Attainment, and Efficiency. You will identify trends and act on opportunities to increase quality and performance.
- To communicate with the team effectively, focusing on specific customer complaints/requirements, discussing performance data (Actual v Plan), identifying and discussing concerns and developing countermeasures.
- To drive effectiveness through provision of training using the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintaining a skills matrix to track and build on team flexibility
- To measure and manage attendance of staff within the department, reviewing regularly.
- Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained in accordance with the company's policies and legal safety regulations.
Candidates must have:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in the food industry
- Experience managing CCPs.
- Ability to apply key CI tools and techniques.
- HACCP level 2 and Food safety level 3.
Excellent opportunity to join an industry leader.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.