Senior Warehouse Manager
An opportunity has emerged to join this expanding, BRC accredited, Food Manufacturer in West London.
- Management of Warehouse Operatives and Manager.
- Opening and closing company buildings.
- Ensuring all orders are picked, checked and loaded and any ‘overs and under’ are re-checked.
- Picking, checking and loading orders onto company vehicles and 3rd party vehicles (Despatch).
- Replenishment of pick faces ensuring products are date rotated.
- Checking and recording of vehicle and freezer temperatures.
- Unloading, checking in and putting away deliveries (Goods In).
- Cleaning of warehouse and work areas.
- Operating trucks within warehouse including reach truck, forklift, pedestrian and scissor lift.
- Preparing samples.
- Recording and reporting damages. (Stock racking etc.)
- Drawing up and issuing Warehouse Rotas.
- Monitor operations and resolve any problems when identified.
- Create and develop sound procedures for the receipt and audit of goods, including raw ingredients, factored products and our in-house manufactured goods.
- Continuously develop stock layout across relevant sites in a manner that provides maximum efficiency and profitability
You must have the right to work within the EU and have previous FMCG warehouse experience to be considered for this role.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 50000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.