Integrity and Compliance Manager.
My client is a leader in their field and is looking for an exceptional candidate to join them as an Integrity and compliance manager.
The role will involve
- Leading delivery of the Technical agenda on site, achieving Audit Ready Everyday standards.
- Ensure compliance with current legislation, Customer specifications, Codes of Practice and BRC Requirements.
- Manage the site’s Internal Audit Schedule, ensuring compliance and timely management and close out of non-conformances.
- Manage supplier risk assessment, specifications and support external supplier audits.
- Support the development of the Quality Management System and co-ordinate sharing best practice across all sites.
- Member of the HACCP/VACCP site team.
Candidates should have
- Three years’ experience in a technical compliance role
- Knowledge of web-based retailer technical systems
- In-depth understanding of UK major retailer codes of practice
- Operate effectively on own initiative
- Knowledge of HACCP/VACCP principles
- Knowledge of BRC and customer audit standards, e.g. M&S Integrity, Food safety, TFMS, JS etc
- Competent and confident user of office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great communicator
- Work effectively as a team member and independently
Great opportunity for an experienced candidate to go to the next stage in their career.
Indicative Salary Range: £38000 - 42500
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.