My client is looking for an experienced Production Manager for their exciting business.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for all day-to-day production, maintenance and quality activities on site.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Management of production staff at facility with the responsibility for ensuring correct staffing levels to deliver products on time and on budget
- Ensure all ways of working comply within the scope of the quality and HACCP systems with all documentation produced to standard.
- Responsible for maintaining BRC food safety standard accreditation.
- Continuous improvement of production efficiencies; productivity, reduction of downtime and cost reduction through yield improvements and reduction of waste.
- Monitor and react to negative trends. Develop and report against KPIs
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Production or quality management experience within a chilled high care manufacturing environment.
- A good working knowledge of BRC Standard for Global Food Safety version 7 and audit experience.
- Strong management skills and be a hands-on leader who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and show initiative.
- A minimum of HACCP level 2 and intermediate food hygiene
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly