Engineer (electrical bias)
Our client is looking for at least one, and potentially two, engineers to work in a demanding food production environment.
The successful candidate will be actively involved in ensuring that all factory machinery and infrastructure are regularly maintained and in full working order.
Key Results Areas:
- Daily checks on priority plant and preventative planned maintenance
- Repairs – both electrical and mechanical aspects of breakdowns and modifications
- Installation and maintenance of project work
- Follow procedures for engineering stock control and new machinery installation.
- Programme/reprogramming of inverter drives.
- Stock accountability of relevant electrical/ mechanical parts vital for maintenance.
- Compliance to attend necessary call outs.
- Key attributes for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Time served qualified electrical engineer
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 17th edition in wiring regulations
- A good team player who can also work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
Hours of work: Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 7am every second Saturday 7am – 11am
Indicative Salary Range: £25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.