Packaging Projects Manager (INTERNATIONAL)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A multi billion dollar FMCG company with a substantial workforce operating throughout the Gulf, with a remarkable success story of business in Food & Beverage is looking for a Packaging Projects Manager
Purpose of the Role:
To deliver complex, strategically important, and high capital spend packaging development projects across all sites and ensuring packaging suppliers deliver packaging solutions to the required specification. The job holder will be a key driver in the delivery of market changing packaging solutions and driving suppliers to manufacture high performance packaging solutions that will perform to expectation on high speed filling/packing lines.
Experience, Training and Qualifications Required (Essential):
- Packaging Technology [level 4] Degree/Diploma equivalent professional qualification or equivalent from a global recognised Institute.
- Bachelor Honours Degree in Science, Engineering, or Technology.
- 12-15 total years of experience out of which 10 years of experience in packaging technology, packaging development/innovation experience in food, drink, FMCG, or related industries.
- Proven track record in leading and delivering high value / complex packaging projects.
- Leadership experience of cross-functional project teams.
- English language fluency.
My client offers an excellent tax free package which includes a competitive salary, performance bonus, free accommodation, company car, medical cover and return flights home.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.