Bakery Operative - Nights
Bakery Operative - Nights - X5
Location: Based in Mitcham
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Process Operations Manger
A great opportunity has arisen at Hovis we're looking for a Bakery Operative Night's to play a key role in the Operations Team at Sebon Site.
Sebon Bakery is considered as a craft bakery. The bakery has four lines producing a mix of bread & morning goods on 2 bread plants, & 2 roll lines, producing customer branded products as well as Hovis Bakery Products.
Sebon celebrates its talent throughout the site by strengthening the family spirit and informal environment based on two way communication and employee engagement which has resulted in our reputation as the bakery committed to providing high quality product to our customers in line with the Life Long Customer Loyalty programme.
- Operating the plant and process in a safe and compliant manner.
- Completing documentation accurately and promptly.
- Following instructions and procedures correctly.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in their immediate work area by adopting “Clean as You Go” philosophy.
- Supporting the delivery of the site’s KPI’s for Safety, Quality, Service and Cost.
- Being accountable for the production of high quality products that are safe.
- Possessing basic literacy & numeracy skills.
- Being a team player.
- Being self motivated.
- Having a “Can Do” attitude.
- Willingness to embrace change.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately.
- Willingness to learn & develop new skills.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK