Role: R&D Technologist - Food
Salary: £24,000-£25,000 per annum
Location: Leeds, Sherburn-in-Elmet, Selby
Working hours: Days, Mon-Fri
I am currently working on behalf of my prestigious international client, working as a R&D Technician, within the food industry. This role requires someone with experience within a customer facing role with a food industry background with the purpose of innovating and preparing new and existing product samples via customer and business requests. You will be an influential individual in the development of new products by keeping up with market trends and the latest ideas within the retrospective industry.
- Develop new and improved methods and systems for the manufacturing process
- Key player in contributing new, fresh ideas for the innovation of new products or ways to improve the current range
- Identifying ingredients that will better the manufacturing process or improve the product in any aspect
- Constantly keeping up with market trends
- Producing samples to meet requirements of customers and the business
- Key cog in the delivery of successful product launches
- Leading trials of ingredients and products whilst effectively data tracking waste, times, effectiveness etc.
- Candidates will have come from a food background within a similar capacity of role, e.g. R&D Technologist, Food Technologist, NPD Technologist or similar
- Customer facing experience as this will be a key part of the role
- Understanding of production processes and ingredients is a MUST
- Excellent understanding of GMP
In return my client can offer the opportunity to join a growing, yet well established global business with an extremely interesting and attractive product range. Alongside this you will be offered a competitive package will plenty of further opportunities for training and development.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please "apply now" with an up to date CV, or with any queries, contact E3 Recruitment directly.