We are currently increasing our demand planning capability, working collaboratively with one of our major customers. As part of this, we are looking for a Demand Analyst.
The purpose of this role is to provide fact based information and analysis to support decisions relating to forecasting, range, space and promotions. This will include day to day operational order and demand management and bespoke pieces of work to support projects and initiativesMain responsibilities
- Develop a continued and evolving understanding of the underlying drivers of demand, to improve predictability of demand and the resulting metrics for revenue, availability and waste
- Diagnosing availability and waste reduction opportunities
- Diagnosing issues with range or space through the product lifecycle and during events
- Analysing and presenting the impact on sales from events, promotions, NPD and external factors such as weather and market and product trends.Ideal candidate
- Degree calibre or time served understanding of Supply and Demand processes
- Experience of sales ordering processing and distribution planning
- Previously held a role managing customer expectations / service- Experience of working in a fast paced, growth industry or business - Computer literacy – Advanced About the company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.