Business Development Manager, Norwich
Business Development Manager opportunity for a unique organisation with a fantastic mix of award winning products and a rewarding culture.
"You can't buy love, but you can buy Chocolate and Ice Cream and that's kind of the same thing" And in this role you will help develop long lasting, committed sales relationships with an array of customers for a range of chocolate and ice cream products that are all Organic, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Soya Free and yet completely delicious!
Based on the outskirts of Norwich, which is fast becoming a top UK foodie hub, Booja Booja has built a fantastic reputation for delicious, healthy, ethical and Free From products. As pioneers in the market it needs a like-minded and really innovative Business Development Manager to support its growth plans, whilst living and believing in the strong business Ethos, Vision and Values.
Using your existing successful retail relationships you will facilitate the opening of newly engaged accounts across the Retail, Foodservice and Food to Go sectors - accounts that recognise the unique benefit of partnering with Booja Booja.
To assess your ability for the role we would expect you to have many of the following experiences or attributes:
- A successful track record of product sales within the food sector or possibly premium FMCG products such as health and beauty
- You will have a category based sales approach with good insight into latest thinking and techniques
- You will be experienced and successful in generating new business and managing complex negotiations, demonstrating a mature, self-aware, engaging, creative, and intelligent personal style
- You will have already worked with large retailers and foodservice customers including some of the larger organisations as this role requires insight into their specific approach and requirements
- Booja Booja lives its values completely, with every decision and action being totally aligned, which drives a uniquely exciting yet considered culture. It values honesty, integrity and commitment, and embraces those innovative and individual personalities who are passionate about their own beliefs
- This is not a corporate company or corporate role. Success will be achieved by developing strong relationships with customer decision makers who understand the Booja Booja brand and the very real commercial opportunity
Clearly there need to be results delivered in this role, but they need to be the right ones, done in the right way that fit the Ethos of the Company. The Booja Booja team is open, welcoming and nurturing, and you will get great support from all, both within the commercial team but also across the wider business.
If you are excited about the opportunity as described, we would be very keen to discuss your application and the company in more detail. So please email or phone Abbi Taylor at the address and number shown.
Please note all CV profiles sent directly to Booja Booja via direct applicant or agency will be forwarded to Focus Management Consultants in line with our exclusive commercial agreement.
REF. AJT893977a By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778