Health, Safety, Environment and Energy Manager
An international manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a HSEE Manager at their site in Northamptonshire. Reporting into the Plant Director, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance and best practise across the site. As part of the Senior Leadership team you will also be setting strategy for all HSEE related policies.
- Be an influencing figure across the site and ensure consistency and best practise
- Maintain and improve Health and Safety and Environment systems including ISO 14001
- Design and deliver training
- Must have the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Need to have experience of working in a process environment- ideally food
- Should have significant H+S Management experience