Vacancy for a Quality Assistant to join our team. Reporting to the Directors and Technical Quality Manager, the successful candidate will set a high standard in areas of Quality and technical management support of our free range egg producers and packing centre.
- Dealing with free range producer documentation to Lion and Freedom Food standards
- Support Directors in producer auditing as requested
- Assist Quality Technical Manager with the site Quality management and HACCP systems to the highest standard
- Quality Testing
- Daily office administration
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer orders
- Be able to play a key role in customer relationships.
- Organising relevant training for both staff and producers
- Ordering supplies as instructed.
Skills and Experience Essential
- Communication and organisation skills
- Team working skills
- IT skills
- Understanding of Quality Management systems/HACCP
- Experience in dealing with all customers from small retailers/restaurants to major multiples and ensuring all their standards are met
- Experience in dealing with customer enquiries and complaints.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Ability to undertake staff induction and training
- Interact with staff to maintain high standards
- Ability to work as part of a team and cover roles as required
Desirable and advantageous - but not essential as training will be given
- Technical knowledge of eggs
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Knowledge of free range poultry
- Knowledge of Lion Code and Freedom Foods standards
Applicants must be willing to undertake further training as necessary
Apply for QUALITY ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly