- Do you have experience of Production Planning in an FMCG business?
- Are you naturally analytical?
- Do you want to work just 3 days a week?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit 2 Production Planners to join their food manufacturing business based on the East Midlands to work 3 days a week, 12 hours a day.
Key Responsibilities for Production Planner:
- Build and issue the factory's production plans.
- Monitor and review all customer orders to improve forecast accuracy.
- Liaise with the commercial team to view the long term forecast.
- Work with the business to look at packaging and raw materials stocks.
Key Attributes for Production Planner:
- Previous experience of Planning in an FMCG business is essential, preferably chilled food.
- Great attention to detail as well as highly competent in Excel.
- The ability to work well under pressure as well as a strong communicator.
Salary: up to £28,000
Job Reference: JR11224
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities. Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.