Head Baker- CI Manager
Head Baker - Continuous Improvement Manager
My client a successful and well respected food manufacture in the East Midlands are seeking a Head Baker to develop and deliver continuous improvement within a busy food manufacturing site. You will improve site KPI’s by improving efficiencies and reducing costs.
You will drive a culture change, promoting a Continuous Improvement mind-set. Providing leadership and education to the team.
Responsibilities and key challenges
-Develop training plans relating to process
-Increase equipment functionality
-Reduce number of customer complaints
-Implement new product launches
-Monitor bakery trends and new innovations
Skills and experience;
- You will be a Lean Specialist, ideally degree educated with Lean Sigma Black Belt.
- Plant Bakery process understanding and experience within the environment
- Proven experience driving product and process improvement
- A ‘people focused person’ providing leadership, coaching and training
- Experience of new product development and implementation is highly advantageous
- Strong communicator at all levels
On offer is a competitive salary and additional benefits such as health care and pension.
Commutable from, Derby, Leicester, Nottingham and surrounding areas
Apply for Head Baker- CI Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly